In accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated that this website is owned by Inmobiliaria - Real Estates Costa Blanca and with registered office at Av. Albir 66 Ed. Alpisol Portal 4 Loc. 3 03581 El Albir / L'Albir (Alicante).
- In the framework of compliance with the legislation in force, contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter known as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR; Real Estate Costa Blanca informs users that the data entered in the contact forms, and contracting will be stored in processing owned byReal Estate Costa Blanca. Also Real Estate Costa Blanca undertakes to comply with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations on data protection, and may thus enforce the technical and organizational security measures implemented to staff in their service that treats personal data, thus avoiding the loss, alteration and unauthorized access to them. Said personnel is subject to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the data it processes in the same terms that Real Estate Costa Blanca.
- Right of access, rectification, deletion or oblivion, limitation, opposition, portability and to withdraw the consent given. The owner of the data has the right of access, rectification, deletion or oblivion, limitation, opposition, portability and to withdraw the consent given with respect to the personal data provided. To exercise these rights, the data subjects may send a written request by mail to the following postal address Av. Albir 66 Ed. Alpisol Portal 4 Loc. 3 03581 El Albir / L'Albir (Alicante), to the contact email email@example.com, or you can contact us by phone at + 34 636 090 005.
- Disclosure of information to third parties. Real Estate Costa Blanca undertakes not to sell or transfer personal information collected on its websites to other entities for their use without your express approval and giving you the opportunity to exercise your aforementioned rights.
- External links. If the user chooses to leave this Web site through links to web pages not belonging to our company, he/she will not be able to access these links, Real Estate Costa Blanca shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or for the cookies that they may store in the User's computer.
- Legal issues. This is a website that is subject to Spanish law. Real Estate Costa Blanca may dispose of personal information provided by you without your consent when legally required to do so, or acting in good faith when such action is necessary to investigate or protect guests, visitors, or associates of Real Estate Costa Blanca or to property owned by you (including this Web site).